Who we are
Founded in 1990, Bio Check Up services are related to professional consultancy, assistance and research in diagnostic imaging.
Our mission is to provide teleradiology services through proprietary solutions with high technological innovation to support clinical and therapeutic decision-making processes and to foster integration and exchange of information between healthcare facilities, specialists and patients.
Bio Check Up pursues excellence through different activities:
- continuous team training to improve motivation, competence and commitment
- implementation of new and high quality procedures
- acquisition of IT equipment
- quality improvement in the offered services
- feedback and customer satisfaction surveys
- privacy according to GDPR
- constant attention to research activities to guarantee services of excellence
Bio Check Up is
Clinical expertise, operational know-how and technological innovation to support the diagnostic activity of public and private facilities
- Guarantee for our partners of a high-performance service, with no flexing or disruptions in time, for optimal use of resources and increased productivity
- The synergy of a team of professionals for the best possible care of the patient
Thirty years of experience and constant attention to research to guarantee a service of excellence
Bio Check Up considers patients and their health as the main goal
Our values are respect for dignity and privacy of patients, professional competence and high-quality standards.
To achieve these goals, in the company there is a team of professionals with different competences, who share and pursue quality improvement through the analysis of results and the application of ethical principles.
Bio Check Up has quality certification ISO/IEC 9001:2015 (certification number: 37819/19/S), International quality certification Qmentum Accreditation Canada and uses the Health Level 7 standard.
Accreditation Canada provides an assessment of healthcare organization using standards built upon best practices used and validated in the world. Accreditation Canada is an ongoing process of assessing health and social services organizations against standards of excellence to identify what is being done well and what needs to be improved. The Qmentum Accreditation Program allows to understand how to make better use of your resources, increase efficiency, enhance quality and safety, and reduce risk.